Seals Ambulance EMT-BASIC CLASS
ONGOING IN 2021 | INDIANAPOLIS, IN
The Seals Ambulance Training Academy is proud to present an accelerated 8-week EMT class with multiple, staggered start dates throughout 2021.
Seals Ambulance is seeking driven, dedicated candidates interested in taking the first step to join the emergency medical services industry. Your EMT certification is the first step in a career in EMS or can be a steppingstone to careers in public safety and health care.
40-hour weekly schedule; Monday-Friday, 2-10 p.m.
Classes in staggered sessions throughout 2021; Schedule to be announced. Classes end 8 weeks from start.
Apply now for an interview and aptitude test.
Seals Ambulance Headquarters, 2400 Roosevelt Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46218
how to appy
Apply as an "EMT Trainee" on our website.
A hiring manager will be in touch to confirm the next available class start date and to set up a virtual interview and an aptitude test.
Seals Ambulance will provide all training at no cost to the student, including:
- Tuition and certification fees (National Registry, Indiana)
- Paid wages ($10/hr.) and full benefits package during training.
- Offer available for a two-year employment commitment.
- Upon passing exam, EMTs are ready to work on an ambulance making up to $30,000 a year with room to grow up to $45,000 with additional shift-friendly, sponsored paramedic certification.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a High School diploma or GED
- Be 18 years of age (by the end of the class)
Our EMT Course is held in conjunction with Hands Helping Hearts and follows the National Standard Curriculum as defined by the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (www.nremt.org). This course has been approved through the Indiana CHS Office of EMS. Upon successful completion of our program, you will have the necessary skills and knowledge to pass both the cognitive and psychomotor exams required by NREMT. All of your clinical 3rd rides will be completed on our 911-Advanced Life Support and BLS Ambulances. Being able to provide you real-life emergency experience is what sets our programs apart from others. You will be actively engaged and challenged to be a part of “our team”.